My quest for the one true love of my life

Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Dance

The worshipers sing all about me
I look eagerly for the one I love
there He is!
He is striding towards me
a smile of welcomness is on His face.
I giggle and leap into his arms
we dance and dance
I pour out myself in song
and He pours Himself back in
I could go on and on

I stand in a row beside many people
some with there hands up
some with them down
some with their eyes closed
and some with them open
but I am oblivious to them all
as I reveal in the fellowship of my love
and we dance... a dance in my head
yes, but so real.

As I declare the truth about who He is
He whispers the truth of who I am
I offer Him everything in all sincerity
and He gives Himself back
This interlocking relationship
of renwall and hope is what I was made for
I will dance with Him this dance forever
and I will never regret the decision!


1 Comments:

Blogger Christa said...

His love is for me...

6:34 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home