Thanksgiving
Yes! I am home and loving it! The sky is starting to clear over hat Island and I can see blue sky! I have missed the water so much! We saw some orcas today and that is always a treat. My brother is supposed to be coming soon and we will sit down and eat our turkey. The only problem is that a train has just stopped out back and his way is blocked. Of course he could always climb over it and probably will. We actually have a fire going in our huge fireplace, we only have one in their like once a year so that is really cool. I am trying to relax about my homework and just enjoy the holiday today... tomorrow I will really down.
Things I'm thankful for:
My FAMILY! I forget how important they are to me until I don't have them around much.
God's grace (even though it is hard to understand sometimes)
My friends - you guys are awesome and I don't know where i'd be without you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home