My quest for the one true love of my life

Sunday, March 20, 2005

From where has this come?

Where has this life come from?
This hope?
This overwhelming hunger?
I'm not satisfied... but increasingly thirsty.
When will i ever get enough?

Where has this confidence come from?
This security?
This amazing sense of rightness?
I know my Father's love for me
How did I ever move into this?

Where has this love come from?
This heart?
This overflowing goodness?
I want to pour into people!
What has come over me?

Where has this power come from?
This ability?
This increasing outpouring of grace?
I am able to hear his voice!
How did I ever get on without this?

Where have my fears gone?
my pain?
my sense of despair and death?
They no longer torment me from the shadows
How have I been able to leave them behind?

God is doing something new in me... behold it is springing forth! He is bringing rivers to my desert and a road through my wilderness! (Isaiah 43:19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home