My quest for the one true love of my life

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Psalm 18

My last year at school
I love you O Lord my strength

The cords of death encompassed me,
And the torrents of ungodliness terrified me.
The cords of Sheol surrounded me;
The snares of death confronted me.
In my distress I called upon the Lord,
He heard my voice out of His temple,
And my cry for help before Him came into His ears

He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

The Lord illumines my darkness
For by You I can run upon a troop;
And by my God I can leap over a wall.

He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him
The God who girds me with strength
And makes my way blameless

Your gentleness makes me great

Because of you... my enemies fell under my feet

The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock
And exalted be the God of my Salvation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home