I try to be tough and I keep my chin up... but it is trembling
"I won't cry!" I think... "that is weak and God wants me to be strong!"
I raise my hand in a victory salute... but I can barely raise it
I feel like I'm floating, in something I can't understand
I'm happy....... ????

2 Comments:
I love that. And at the moment I am not entirely sure why. I just love that thought, the truth in the way you can feel like that. I will email you more and write tomorrow. I miss you. I love you.
10:57 p.m.
Hi, i am leaving you a message on here becuase it is faster than email and my ride could be waiting for ma at the front of the house. I think that i am in the middle of one of the longest days of my life. But, it's all good. We'll survive. You, know, Christ and me, He is good at this stuff, so the day is his, and starbuck, but His, I will tell you about it in my email I will write when I get more than 2 secz. Luv yahleaps.
3:30 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home