Well, If I caught you, it would depend how far you were falling from, then what position you were in, but whatever the case, I would assume that we would be a big heap on the ground together, then we would chuckle, then we would hug, cause that would be nice. But if He were to catch you then you would rise, rise in growth and rise in love with the arms tight around you. I love ya heaps. My arms are open.
2 Comments:
Well, If I caught you, it would depend how far you were falling from, then what position you were in, but whatever the case, I would assume that we would be a big heap on the ground together, then we would chuckle, then we would hug, cause that would be nice. But if He were to catch you then you would rise, rise in growth and rise in love with the arms tight around you. I love ya heaps. My arms are open.
1:11 p.m.
awwww... thanks Jaki
1:38 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home