changes
Its interesting, as I look at my life right now, I realize that this last year has been like me hanging in the balance between childhood and adulthood... and in a way, as I step over my 21st birthday, I know that I will be embracing my adulthood. It is more than just my age... it is the place and journey that I am in my life.
I live in a singles world right now. All of my good friends are single. What will it be like when I'm married? What will it be like when I live in a world of married friends?!! The idea kinda scares me... I don't understand it at all... and I suppose that is why it frightens me. However, when I was a child, I didn't understand what it would be like to live outside my home... to love people outside of my family. And now... I've only discovered that my home is wherever I find myself sorrounded by what I've discovered as my family - Anyone who loves me - as He does. It is all so strange... and wonderful. It gives me a peace... realizing that change can bring such joy

1 Comments:
I was going to write something about married friends...but no one can beat 'the P' to the punch on a blog!
Friends as committed couples is easier than dating friends. However, once the engagement turns to marriage, things change. Not worse, not better, but different. Things are NEVER the same no matter what people try to do or say beforehand or afterward.
I'll give you the update once their all finished their honeymoons.
10:47 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home