I am not really sure what to think of this entry, but It was soo nice to get a comment from you on my blog. I was talking about you alot today actually and about how awesome you are and about your family and stuff and how exciting it is to watch you grow. I soo love you. night night.
For your information maria... it was NOT "will you marry me." Although... Louis was telling me today that the easiest way to secure my immigration papers here... is to get married. And he said that if I liked, he could pretty easily find me somebody. HA. yeah... so I said, well... you can try. So now it is a joke that he is on the lookout for me... sigh
but no... seriously... I wrote this post when I was asking a LOT of questions if you get what I mean... and the distinct question that I was thinking of here was: "What am I doing here!!!" see... i was determined not to aske that one because I knew i might feel that way, but I knew that I was supposed to be there before I left, and I didn't want to feel that way and so I decided I wouldn't... nice try. hope that answers YOUR question.
2 Comments:
I am not really sure what to think of this entry, but It was soo nice to get a comment from you on my blog. I was talking about you alot today actually and about how awesome you are and about your family and stuff and how exciting it is to watch you grow. I soo love you. night night.
11:54 p.m.
For your information maria... it was NOT "will you marry me." Although... Louis was telling me today that the easiest way to secure my immigration papers here... is to get married. And he said that if I liked, he could pretty easily find me somebody. HA. yeah... so I said, well... you can try. So now it is a joke that he is on the lookout for me... sigh
but no... seriously... I wrote this post when I was asking a LOT of questions if you get what I mean... and the distinct question that I was thinking of here was:
"What am I doing here!!!" see... i was determined not to aske that one because I knew i might feel that way, but I knew that I was supposed to be there before I left, and I didn't want to feel that way and so I decided I wouldn't... nice try. hope that answers YOUR question.
1:35 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home