My quest for the one true love of my life

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Jesus is my Lord

I do not bow to fear. Jesus is my Lord and I will proclaim it

I used to bow to fear; to tremble in its presence; to listen to its thoughts, and follow its instructions
But I have renounced my allegiance and it has no right in my life, my thoughts, or my actions. Jesus has released me from its grip and I will follow Him. I will pattern my ways after Him and obey His commands. He commands me to believe in Him and to love others. His Spirit living in me is what will define who I am. Jesus is my Lord.

"The only fear I will have is the fear of the Lord and the only voice I will hear is that of the Lion of Judah!" ~ A prayer by Danielle

Fear may try to convince me that I will always belong to him. But I refuse to believe his lies.
I will proclaim that Jesus is my Lord
Jesus... You are my Lord.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, that what you do in Amy's life day by day brings you nearer to you. More intimate.

12:19 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home