My quest for the one true love of my life

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blossom

inspired by the wise words of my dear friend and sister, Maria Karogiannis (inspired in turn by a quote):

A bud... I sit on the vine and ache
It hasn't been easy for me... many things have hurt me
caused me to close up...
stopped me from blossoming

But Jesus has come to me
He has come closer than ever before
He has lifted my sorrow
that pain

I have let it go... given Him my life
I've given up this fight between Him and me
I fight by His side now
I am becoming her... that beautiful woman He made me

Now I am opening
Before it hurt more ... but now
It would hurt worse to stay closed
I'm blossoming

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And blossoming you are, Amy. It is obvious to all of us who have shared these last few years, from near or far. It's amazing to see what's happening with you. Remember, there's nothing that you can't do! ;)

10:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home