My quest for the one true love of my life

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I am willing

Written to those that I love

I am willing...
to bear this pain for you
to wear it as a wittness
of my love for you

I will not harden my heart
or try to shut you out
in an attempt to ease my hurt
or control our relationship

I am willing...
to be vulnerable to your mistakes
to see you 4 who you are
and extend my heart in grace

I will not hide behind a selfish "love"
that appears only when you make me happy
Tries to focus it all on me
or demands you remain the same

I am willing to love you
to give you who I am
with freedom, grace, and affection
unconditional to how I feel

I choose to love you... and I'm willing
to bear the consequences
there is a beauty in this heart
there is beauty in my pain

To keep a soft heart
to continue to feel
to open myself up
and risk it all.....

For you

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's powerful stuff aimes.

12:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home