My quest for the one true love of my life

Monday, August 08, 2005

ministry

Ministry? Am I going into ministry? - I have been asked this question... I only ever have questions in return

What is ministry?
Is it befriending a stranger?
Is it praying with a child?
Is it listening to someone cry?
Is it spending time in His presence?
Is it giving someone water?
Is it a kind word?
A warm hug?
A soft answer?
A quick forgiveness?

What is ministry?
Isn't it living? Living with and through the one who gives life in order to touch the lives of others....
Ministry is what I make out of my life right where I am.
So.... Am I going into ministry?
Yes

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to minister..to serve..to give...to help...yup
our life is ministry. life style. I agree, Fully Amy!!

7:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Libbers said...

Hey again. I read this post several days ago... and I've been thinking about it ALL the time, and I usually forget posts... but this is good, really good. Well, hope to hear from you again... if you'd like to email me, it's in my profile. Have a fabulously amazing day!!

8:40 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm. are you excited to be home? Danielle is loving it here in Colorado. tons of ministry time adn sight seeing. we're both looking forward to seeing you soon!

8:12 p.m.

 
Blogger aimes said...

Yes Ty! I'm sooo glad to be home :) And I will see you on Friday I'm guessing.

8:10 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home