My quest for the one true love of my life

Monday, August 01, 2005

smile

I have nothing to do today... but smile.

seriously though... what is it with my smile?!

"I miss your smile!"
"Keep smiling that smile!"
"Can't wait to see your grinning face!"

I receive comments like this... all... the time.
hmmmm

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your smile, Amy, is a reflection of that heart that I was telling you about today. That sincere, woman of integrity, so full of love that her expression is beaming rays of light. I love your smile, I too look forward to seeing it, I miss it. I missed it too on Pigeon Mountain.

9:22 p.m.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know the feeling...but I'll say it too:

I love your smile.

It can't be contained.
It is infectious.
It pierces.

12:42 a.m.

 
Blogger aimes said...

aww... thanks guys. you make me smile. :)

11:18 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second what they all said. :D
I assume you were okay with me finding out what your blog was given that you responded to a couple of my livejournals.

7:22 p.m.

 
Blogger aimes said...

quite right you are

7:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home