My quest for the one true love of my life

Monday, January 14, 2008

Give me Jesus

I bashed my knee... I barely felt it compared to the symphony of relief in the care evidenced... when cold exposed a friend.

and when i heard of the rainbow, I though of you, and i wondered if it could be true, but words on a rock can wear away and the hopes in my chest sour and become like poison.

So then the insignificance of my existance burns my fingers and numbs my brain. Reminding me that...

The words within me, having no home, tend to swirl and torment the place where lonliness breeds and I cling to you in pain, worshipping in vain, when only silence escapes.

So when i found it in the garbage, i was forced to fight my fears, but your cold eyes didn't match my efforts in the attempt to bring assurance to where only one could actually remedy... The soul of one so wrought with pain.

Suffering agony of indifferent glances, tortured with memories of better days, a slave to this cord that won't loosen, even in my efforts to seek stability, and so my well-being is at the bidding of another.

I feel the waste of my life lived for me, simply handicapped by my need to be... known.



In the end, through it all, give me Jesus.

Give me a home

If i die, no matter,

Give me Jesus, or I perish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home