sincerity
Sincerity
this has been my theme for the last 3 months.
I've asked God to replace any incongruency in the way that i act towards and treat others with sincerity that comes from being molded closer in his image. I want to live out my heart's intent towards people and not desire for reaction.
I want to be consistantly gracious.
I'm learning... and falling... and receiveing grace myself
sincerity...... genuineness... i think we are all learning daily what and how God is calling us to this.

3 Comments:
way to go amy... I love the REAL you more than any other version of your self.
always...
8:42 a.m.
amy girl i love you and i want to know more about you and who you realy are:) email me at melanie_ayres@hotmail.com
12:32 p.m.
You are you. I love that. I love you. I love that you are not static. You are dynamic. You are always pushing for change.
2:00 p.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home